In the text bellow, we are going to share with you very easy technique how to kill sinus infection in 20 seconds.
Push your tongue against the top of your mouth and place a finger between your eyebrows and apply pressure. Hold it for about 20 seconds and your sinuses will begin to drain.
The nasal cavity holds a bone, also known as the Vomer bone, which is placed vertically in the cavity. Lisa De Stefano, D.O., an assistant professor at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, assures us that this method is very successful because it allows the Vomer bone to move back and forth.
This ultimately treats congestion and empties the sinuses by draining.
The ingredient that can also help you to kill sinus infection is apple cider vinegar!
We all know about apple cider vinegar’s benefits.
Sinus infections usually are caused by viruses which tend to stick inside the organism even after the lungs are cleared.
So, the sinuses lining becomes inflamed, and this occurrence leads to chronic headaches, discomfort, and pain. In some cases, a fever could happen as well.
There are numerous medications available, promising to cure sinus infection rapidly, but nothing works quite as effective as the good old apple cider vinegar.
As common as it may be, apple cider vinegar is not to be underappreciated. It can easily reduce sinus pain and brings the sinus tissue to a healthy state.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber and it will provide the greatest health benefits for your body.
Aside from this, your immune system will hugely benefit from consuming apple cider vinegar – and here is how to do it:
- Clean drinking water – 1/2 cup
- Apple cider vinegar (unfiltered) – 1/4 cup
- Raw, organic honey – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 lemon
- Boil the water and pour it into a mug.
- Add your apple cider vinegar and stir.
- Allow this to cook at room temperature, then add your pure honey and cayenne pepper.
- Stir very well, then finally add your lemon juice and stir further.
- Drink this recipe at least twice daily first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
- Keep drinking until you have relief from the sinus infection.
Note: To preserve its nutrients and maximize the benefits derived from the pure honey add it after the ACV and boiled water solution has cooled at room temperature.